STANDARD JUNIOR PROGRAM - 20 Lessons / week
The standard junior program (12-17 years old) is accessible to all young students, and classes are organized according to each person's level of French.
This course includes 20 lessons of general French. The teachers are qualified and experienced in teaching teenagers.
It is possible to add, once there, the program of excursions and cultural, sporting and fun activities, also practiced in French.
Lunch is also offered as an extra, Monday to Saturday, in the school cafeteria.
- Acquire a solid foundation in written and oral comprehension of French
- Express yourself in French with ease, in different everyday situations
- Understand the essential notions of grammar, vocabulary and conjugation in French
- Learn to easily integrate a conversation in French, without apprehension
- Prepare for integration into a school or university
- Know the basics of French culture and way of life
- Preparation for DELF B1 / B2 on request
- Role-playing games allowing people to speak in French in a fun context and while working as a team…
- Varied playful workshops in French, to deepen your knowledge of the French language and culture: cooking lessons, dance, yoga, theater…
- Possibility of adding an intensive course or a DELF B1 / B2 preparation or individual courses.