COMBINED JUNIOR PROGRAM
- Combi 5: Standard Course (20 group lessons) + 5 individual lessons per week
- Combi 8: Standard Course (20 group lessons) + 8 individual lessons per week
- Combi 10: Standard Course (20 group lessons) + 10 individual lessons per week
- Combi 15: Standard Course (20 group lessons) + 15 individual lessons per week
The combined junior course (12-17 years old) is accessible to all young students, and classes are organized according to each person's level of French.
This program combining 20 lessons of general French and individual lessons allows rapid and efficient progression in French.
The teachers are qualified and experienced in teaching teenagers.
It is possible to add, once there, the program of excursions and cultural, sporting and fun activities, also practiced in French.
Lunch is also offered as an extra, Monday to Saturday, in the school cafeteria.
- Acquire a solid foundation in written and oral comprehension of French
- Express yourself in French with ease, in different everyday situations
- Understand the essential notions of grammar, vocabulary and conjugation in French
- Learn to easily integrate a conversation in French, without apprehension
- Prepare for integration into a school or university
- Know the basics of French culture and way of life
- Role-playing games allowing people to speak in French in a fun context and while working as a team…
- Varied playful workshops in French, to deepen your knowledge of the French language and culture: cooking lessons, dance, yoga, theater…
- The student can send us in advance the topics they want to discuss with the teacher in private lessons.
- Preparation for DELF B1 / B2, on request
- Preparation for A-Level, AS Level, Abitur, Matura, Maturità, Irish Leaving Certificate exams, on request