PREPARATION FOR DELF A1, A2, B1 or B2 EXAMS
Standard Course 20 Lessons per week + 10 group Lessons to prepare for the DELF exams
The DELF / DALF diploma certifies the mastery of language skills. It is valid without time limit.
Validated by a team of psychomotor therapists expert in evaluation, this certification is internationally recognized and frequently used by foreign ministries in charge of education.
For its levels of French as a Foreign Language, Azurlingua school follows the European Framework of Reference (CECR), defined by the Council of Europe.
DELF / DALF preparation courses are one of the specialties of the AZURLINGUA school thanks to its highly qualified teachers, members of the region's DELF jury.
Prepare for your DELF exam with confidence and you will be able to deepen your knowledge in the following areas:
- Vocabulary, grammar, civilization
- Oral and written comprehension, oral and written production
- Use of authentic documents
- Method that is both rigorous and fun
- Lessons from audio and video recordings to reproduce the examination conditions
- The teachers adapt the exercises to student level
- Practice of mock exams developed by Azurlingua
- Possibility of adding individual lessons
- Teachers who are members of the DELF jury and therefore have experience of those exams
- 97% success in the DELF on average