STANDARD JUNIOR PROGRAM & COOKING ACADMY - 20 French lessons + 3 cooking afternoons per week
Program including: Lessons + Tennis Academy + Lunches + Activities + Excursion
The standard junior program (12-17 years old) is accessible to all young students, and classes are organized according to each person's level of French.
This program includes 20 lessons of general French, tennis lessons in an exceptional setting on the French Riviera and fun activities, also practiced in French.
The teachers are qualified and experienced in teaching teenagers.
- Acquire a solid foundation in written and oral comprehension of French
- Express yourself in French with ease, in different everyday situations
- Understand the essential notions of grammar, vocabulary and conjugation in French
- Learn to easily integrate a conversation in French, without apprehension
- Prepare for integration into a school or university
- Know the basics of French culture and way of life
- Role-playing games allowing people to speak in French in a fun context and while working as a team…
- Varied playful workshops in French, to deepen your knowledge of the French language and culture: cooking lessons, dance, yoga, theater…
- Possibility of adding an intensive course or a DELF B1 / B2 preparation or individual courses.
Academy of Cooking and Gastronomy:
- 3 cooking afternoons = 9 hours of culinary training per week
- Between Monday and Friday, between 3:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. (Excluding the day of the half-day excursion)
- Only in addition to a standard 20-lesson course, at one of our junior summer campuses
- Lessons take place in the professional kitchen on our summer campus.
- Students who have participated in the cooking class will be able to taste their preparation for dinner.
- Pupils staying with families will be able to take the meal with their host family.
- Cooking lessons for all levels. 10 students per week maximum
- Supervised by a French state-certified cook + a school leader to assist him
- Menus: Starter + Main course / Side dish + Dessert, with fresh products!
- Day 1 = Provençal menu
- 2nd day = Typical French menu
- 3rd day = International menu
- Students choosing to participate in the Cooking Academy for 2, 3 or 4 weeks will have different menus each time.
- Lunches are included Monday to Friday in the school cafeteria. On Saturdays during the excursion, a packed lunch is given to the student by the facilitator.
- The meals offered in our cafeteria are prepared by our teams from fresh food products and taking into account, as far as possible, short circuits.
- Let us know in case of allergy or special diet.
Activities and excursions:
- Cultural and sporting activities organized every day in French.
- One day excursion every week on Saturday (Monaco, Cannes, St Tropez….)
- Half-day excursion every week (Visit of Old Nice, Beaulieu, Villefranche / mer, Eze, Grasse ...)
- All our animators speak at least one foreign language in addition to French.
- Examples of languages spoken at school: French, English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese.
- Transport Residence - Downtown and Downtown - Residence is also included and organized by our animators.