STANDARD JUNIOR PROGRAMS & TENNIS ACADEMY - 20 Lessons + 5 Afternoons of Diving per week
Program including: Lessons + Tennis Academy + Lunches + Activities + Excursion
The standard junior program (12-17 years old) is accessible to all young students, and classes are organized according to each person's level of French.
This program includes 20 lessons of general French, tennis lessons in an exceptional setting on the French Riviera and fun activities, also practiced in French.
The teachers are qualified and experienced in teaching teenagers.
- Acquire a solid foundation in written and oral comprehension of French
- Express yourself in French with ease, in different everyday situations
- Understand the essential notions of grammar, vocabulary and conjugation in French
- Learn to easily integrate a conversation in French, without apprehension
- Prepare for integration into a school or university
- Know the basics of French culture and way of life
- Role-playing games allowing people to speak in French in a fun context and while working as a team…
- Varied playful workshops in French, to deepen your knowledge of the French language and culture: cooking lessons, dance, yoga, theater…
- Possibility of adding an intensive course or a DELF B1 / B2 preparation or individual courses.
Tennis Academy "ALL IN" by Jo-Wilfried Tsonga:
- 5 tennis afternoons = 15 hours of tennis training per week
- Monday to Friday, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Only in addition to a standard 20-lesson course, at one of our junior summer campuses
- This tennis school offers expert supervision for a personalized approach to tennis.
- The course is supervised by instructors fully accredited by the French Tennis Federation (FFT).
- 1 instructor for 3 students maximum. One of the most important tennis centers in Europe.
- Practice of tennis for all levels. Medical certificate required.
- Shuttle service included, in both directions, between summer schools for teenagers and the sports academy
- Lunches are included Monday to Friday in the school cafeteria. On Saturdays during the excursion, a packed lunch is given to the student by the facilitator.
- The meals offered in our cafeteria are prepared by our teams from fresh food products and taking into account, as far as possible, short circuits.
- Let us know in case of allergy or special diet.
Activities and excursions:
- Cultural and sporting activities organized every day in French.
- One day excursion every week on Saturday (Monaco, Cannes, St Tropez….)
- Half-day excursion every week (Visit of Old Nice, Beaulieu, Villefranche / mer, Eze, Grasse ...)
- All our animators speak at least one foreign language in addition to French.
- Examples of languages spoken at school: French, English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese.
- Transport Residence - Downtown and Downtown - Residence is also included and organized by our animators.