INTENSIVE COURSE :
Standard course 20 Lessons per week + 10 Lessons per small group of 4/8 learners at most of the same level
We could have been satisfied with our experience, our certifications, our label and continue to teach you French with the seriousness that characterizes us and that you have always recognized but we have decided to take a new direction by offering you courses in line. You are probably asking yourself the question, "What does this change for you? ".
We can answer you in all honesty: nothing! You will keep the same quality of lessons, the same interactivity, the same enthusiasm of a qualified Fle teacher, always in an international environment.
And whichever course you choose, you will receive an end-of-course certificate indicating your entry and starting level as well as the number of credits that can be used for the university.
Admittedly, it would be premature today to present oneself as specialists in this field but our experience in teaching Fleet in face-to-face leads us to believe that we can, thanks to the quality of our teachers and that of the chosen platform, offer you an unforgettable educational and human adventure.
So don't hesitate and choose "our online courses without distance"
Language stays in France are the most effective way to quickly acquire a satisfactory level of French. Whatever your level of knowledge of the French language and the length of your stay, our Azurlingua language school offers intensive French courses as well as programs that adapt to your expectations and your goals.
Small-group intensive French courses allow learners to acquire additional skills during their language stay:
- Vocabulary, grammar, civilization
- Oral and written comprehension, oral and written production
- Scenarios and role play to improve your French
- Use of authentic documents
- For professional reasons, your personal culture and your travel plans
- A method that is both rigorous and fun
- Study of films and audio recordings, to work on French on any type of medium.
- The teachers adapt the exercises to the specific needs of the participants
- More frequent speaking in French, in small groups, which allows everyone to practice more intensively orally.
- The small groups are organized by level, so you learn with students who are learning at the same pace as you.
- Possibility of adding individual lessons